Friday, October 5, 2012

Review: The Body Shop Seaweed Skin Care Line

Here's another review for your enjoyment, this time it's on The Body Shop's Seaweed Skin Care Line.  I have combination skin and I was searching for a skin care line that was gentle but not too strong.  Then I came across The Body Shop and their Seaweed Skin Care Line.  After I used the cleanser for the first time my skin felt squeaky clean, you could actually feel the cleaness.  The toner makes your skin feel tingly and it really helps clear your pores.  The day cream made my skin so smooth and oil free.  The night treatment I've only tried in sample size but it takes care of any blemishes on your skin.

I would highly recommend these skin care products for anyone with combination skin and who wants their skin to be clean and clear.  I am sticking with these products because they work for me and they keep my skin clean and clear as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment