Monday, October 1, 2012

Julep Maven October Box plus Add On!

I came home from school today to find my Julep October Add On in my mailbox and my Julep October Maven Box on my doorstep.  I opened my Maven Box first.  I took out the usual literature and then found two glitter pots, one orange and one black.  I also got a bag of candy corn which I will split between my niece and nephew.  Then came the fun part; opening the little black bag with the product and polish in it.  First I got:
 The Quick Dry Polish Drops, my add-on Leslie, black and silver polish, Sabrina, the orange crackle polish and Eloise, smoky blue polish and is also similar to Michelle, which is a little darker.


   I will try out these polishes plus the quick dry polish drops and tell you how they went so stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment