Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hair Care Review: Dove Shampoo and Conditioner for Color Treated Hair

Here is another review, this time it's on Dove Shampoo and Conditioner for color treated hair.  I usually buy what is on sale and Dove Shampoo was 2 for $6 at my local grocery store so I got both the shampoo and the conditioner.  I've tried 2 other brands of shampoo and conditioner, I think they were Loreal and Garnier and they were a little on the heavy side conditioner wise.  I personally love the Dove because the conditioner is a little bit on the lighter side and the shampoo cleans really well.  I like the fact that the conditioner rinses out pretty well too.

I think I'm going to stick with Dove sale or no sale.  I wouldn't mind paying four something a bottle knowing that my hair gets cleaner using it than any other brand I've tried.  So the verdict is two thumbs up for Dove and I would recommend it to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment