Thursday, November 1, 2012

Review: Crest Products

It's time for another review, this time it's on Crest products.  As you know Crest is all about oral care, starting with toothpastes, toothbrushes and all the way up to Whitestrips for whitening your teeth.  Let's start with the toothpastes.  I like the flavors of toothpastes Crest has out there and they get and keep my teeth clean.  I use them above any other toothpaste out there.  On to toothbrushes.  Crest toothbrushes clean really good and get into the nooks and crannys all around my teeth.  Plus they're durable.  Finally their whitening products.  I recently received in the mail from Influenster some Crest 3D whitening strips.  I have them on now and they make my tongue tingle, which is a good thing.  I'll see what they can do for my teeth in the coming days.

Update:  So far so good.  My teeth look brighter.  Thanks Influenster!

No comments:

Post a Comment