Friday, November 9, 2012

Review: Cooking Light Selects Cravebox

This review is on the Cooking Light Selects Cravebox, which I got in the mail yesterday.  For those of you that don't know, Cravebox is a product discovery service that used to be a monthly subscription service until a couple of months ago when they did away with that service and now offer themed boxes through a lottery system, meaning that you have to enter a drawing for each Cravebox you're interested in.  Anyway, my box arrived inside another cardboard box to prevent people from stealing it.  After opening the cardboard box I saw a huge blue box with a white bow on it.  I opened the blue box and inside were eight full sized products.  The first products I pulled out were the McCormick Garlic and Herb seasoning.  I got two full sized bottles.  I usually use salt to season my food but will give these a try.  Next, I pulled out three Dole Fruit Crisp packages.  Each package contained two containers of fruit each with their own container of crunchy oat topping.  I got three different flavors-Apple Cinnamon, Apple Pear and Peach.  I already ate the Apple Cinnamon flavor and boy are they good!  The fruit is nice and soft and the oat topping is crunchy and sweet.  Next, I pulled out a 40 count package of Nectresse an all natural sweetener made from the monk fruit.  Then I pulled out a bag of coffee made by Tully's Coffee.  I probably will give this away because I don't drink coffee.  Lastly, I pulled out a full size bottle of Torani's Salted Caramel Syrup.  I can't wait to try this in hot chocolate.

All in all, this was an excellent box.  I will definitely be using the products in this box and can't wait for future boxes from Cravebox.

No comments:

Post a Comment