Friday, November 30, 2012

Review: Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips

This is my dedicated review on Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips.  My 20 day treatment has come and go and now I want to give you my honest opinion on these Whitestrips so here goes.

When I first put the whitestrips on my teeth and left them on for the recommended time of 30 minutes my tongue was tingly which I suspect was a side effect and a sign that the whitestrips were working.  After the 30 minutes I took the whitestrips off and my smile was a lot whiter and brighter just with one use.  After 10 uses my smile was even whiter and at the end of the treatment it was bright, white, and simply stunning.  My experience with these whitestrips has been nothing but amazing.  They not only made my smile whiter but they have helped my self-esteem and boosted my confidence as well.  If you want a whiter smile then you need to try Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips.  You can't go wrong with a whiter smile.  Remember, "If You're not Whitening, You're Yellowing".  Here is the link to the Crest 3D White website so you guys can learn more about these amazing whitening products: http://www.3dwhite.com/

Disclosure:  I got this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment