Thursday, December 18, 2014

Review: Influenster FrostyVoxBox

Hey Everyone,
Long time no see!  I've been really busy with school lately so that's why you haven't seen me in months.  Anyway, I was one of the lucky people picked by Influenster to receive the FrostyVoxBox, which I'm pretty sure is Influenster's Holiday VoxBox for this year (I got the 2012 edition and last year's was the Jolly VoxBox which I didn't get).  To not tease you any further, here's a picture of what the box looks like open:


It had eight items in all and they are as follows:

Boots No7 Protect and Perfect Intense ADVANCED:  I currently have no fine lines or winkles but maybe I do because they're so tiny I can't see them but I'm excited to try this and give a review in the morning.

NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum:  Yay Lipstick!  One thing I haven't gotten to try from Influenster and I got it.  Yes!  Anyway, this shade is definitely my color ( I usually stick to Berry tones) and I hope that it lasts on my lips (with all the drinking of non-alcoholic beverages I do).  Will give this a try in the morning.

Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea: I'm not usually a tea drinker but I do like tea that is flavored and doesn't taste like tea so I'll give it a try as soon as I'm done with this blog post.

Eco Tools Hair Brush: My hair brush from my 2012 Influenster Holiday VoxBox is meeting it's end soon and I need a hair brush that is fully intact.  This one caught my eye because it's not only environmentally friendly but comfortable too.  Will try this tonight after my shower.

Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover: I've been wanting to try a eye makeup remover for a while now and the one I wanted to get was too expensive so when I got my box and opened it my wishes came true.  I can't wait to try it tomorrow night when I take my makeup off.

Rimmel ScandalEyes Kohl Kajal Waterproof Eye Liner:  I've always wanted to try a kohl kajal eye liner before and missed my chance when I passed up the Julep box that had it in it for the month (Can't remember which one it was).  Anyway, now I get to try this one which I swiped it on my finger and it went on so smooth.  Will try this tomorrow.

McCormick Gourmet Thyme: It's odd to get a spice in my box but this one will go well with my herb-encrusted chicken recipe I got from a WeightWatchers cookbook.  Will try this tomorrow.

Fruit Vines Bites in Cherry: I like candy and I like anything sweet and this treat will be gone quickly but in moderation.  I can't wait to try this tonight after my shower and post a review afterwards.

And as always the disclaimer:

Disclaimer: I got these products from Influenster for testing purposes and to give my honest opinion on.

Well that's my box in a nutshell.  I hope you enjoyed this review and stay tuned for more (if I have the time).  Thank you and good night.

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment