Saturday, January 26, 2013

Review: Kiss Nail Dress

This is a review for the Kiss Nail Dress that I got complimentary from Influenster to test out and give my honest opinion on.  I gotta say that the nail dress didn't disappoint.  I got the chemise design and I wore it for the Christmas holiday using the black with jewels for all my nails except my ring fingers and the gold jeweled ones for my ring fingers as accent nails.  They stayed on for a week at least and I just can't get over the designs they have.  They have 21 designs and you just peel, apply and shape for a great, long lasting manicure.  With the extras you can cut and apply to polished nails or to the Impress Nails.  They're only $6.99 and can be found at places like Wal-Mart and Walgreens.  For a great price you can have a great manicure that takes only a few minutes to do and your nails will thank you for it.  I will definitely buy these again.

Here's a link to the Kiss website:  http://bit.ly/SipR5S

Here's a link to the Kiss Review Page:   http://bit.ly/11cEdY7

No comments:

Post a Comment